Contributed by Sara Colburn, December 2009
This cemetery which dates back to the early mid 1800's, is sometimes referred to as the Jordan Cemetery. It is now owned and maintained by Woodland Township, and it now has a new sign calling it the Mauch Cemetery. Ruth McMonigle and Sara Colburn walked the cemetery in May 2008. Update in November 2009.
Surnames A - Z
updates and corrections, please contact Sara
Return to Barry County MIGenWeb Index